So… I am a bit obsessed with turbans. If you know spanish you can read all about turban history on my previous entry, if not you can just copy and paste onto google translate :p
Turbans are pretty much great for those bad hair days, or when you just feel a bit inspired, by whatever. To me turbans are not just a headband, to me they say: history, culture and elegance.
Below you can see how some celebrities decide to wear them either at red carpets or just because.
1. Sarah Jessica Parker on the set of Sex and the City 2
2. Kate Moss at the MET Gala back in 2009
3. Karoline Kurkova also with gold turban at the MET Gala but in 2012
4. Jennifer Lopez at the MTV 2006 Awards
5. Nicole Scherzinger out on the streets in 2011
6. Kourtney Kardashian taking her fashionista style to the streets
You can wear them to the beach, to school, perhaps work, on cold days, rainy days, sunny days, you name it. My personal favorite are the ones as seen on the Elie Tahari collection, (below). I love how the turban is styled with a white suit, it screems fashionista elegance.
Also from Elie Tahari is also this yellow gown.
So, get inspired and wear a turban 🙂